World’s Fastest – For Those Who Run Ahead
The ASUS RT-AC68U is the world's fastest Wi-Fi router, with combined dual-band data rates of up to 1900 Mbps. 1300 Mbps 802.11ac at 5 GHz gives Gigabit wireless data rates, while Broadcom® TurboQAM™ technology super-charges 2.4 GHz 802.11n performance from 450 Mbps to 600 Mbps with compatible devices.
Powered by a dual-core processor, the RT-AC68U eliminates the performance drops that plague other routers with busy networks. So even on the busiest home networks, HD video streaming is always smooth, the latency low for online gaming and VoIP calls, and file downloads are never interrupted.
The RT-AC68U also features dual USB ports for file, printers and 3G/4G modems sharing and a USB 3.0 port for up to ten times faster data transfers than USB 2.0.
ExclusiveASUS AiCloud transforms your home networking into your personal cloud for easy streaming and sharing to smartphones, PCs, and tablets. Router-to-Router sync also makes it simple to sync files on USB-connected storage with other compatible ASUS routers for hassle-free sharing of large files with family and friends.
The easy-to-use ASUSWRT graphical user interface unlocks the power of the RT-AC68U giving robust control to optimize your network for you. 30-second set-up and easy traffic management means even network newbies can enjoy its sophisticated features, while power users will love its IPv6 support, multiple wireless SSIDs and secure VPN access.
- The world's fastest Wi-Fi router, with combined dual-band data rates of
- 1900 Mbps for three times faster performance than 802.11n routers
- Broadcom® TurboQAM™ technology increases wireless-N data rate to
- 600 Mbps for 33% faster performance
- Five Gigabit Ethernet ports for fast, stable wired network connections
- Dual USB ports with USB 3.0 for ten times faster data transfer than USB 2.0
- Dual-core processor for fast and responsive performance with Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB devices
- ASUS AiCloud cloud service to access, sync, share, and stream your data wherever you are, even connect to other compatible routers creating a private cloud server with family and friends