ASSASSIN II Asymmetric Twin-Tower Design CPU Cooler for Overclockers.
The new generation of ASSASSIN II has preserved key features from ASSASSIN of great heat dissipation performance:Nickel-plated heatsink, 8 high-performance heatpipes,mirror finished copper base.In addition, ASSASSIN II has some upgrade parts that compared with ASSASSIN,it offers asymmetric twin-tower design,and uses new release fan-GF140 for excellent performance-noise ratio.However, breakthrough has been created for its special designed PWM fan with Min.300RPM for extreme silence.ASSASSIN II is designed for new generation CPU thermal requirement.
- Asymmetric twin-tower heatsink to power the conductivity of airflow more efficient, shark teeth shape&nickel-plated design to offer a gaming appearance.
- Dual FDB bearings&rubber-covered fan with PWM function, the longer lifetime&lower noise level, both fans for 300RPM Min. to offer a perfect &absolute quiet operation.
- 8 pieces of U-shaped copper heatpipe to ensure the best cooling performance, the sound bend design to enhance thermal efficiency Max.
- Mirror finished polished copper base keeps perfect contact with the CPU surface to achieve the best cooling performance.
- Equipped with multiple clips to support Intel LGA2011 -V3/LGA2011/1366/1156/1155/1150/775 and AMD FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2.