Thermaltake C1000 Pure Clear Coolant
The latest C1000 Pure Clear Coolant launched by Thermaltake is utilized either as a transparent coolant or to mix with TT Premium Concentrate Series to customize the coolant color users desire. This high performance new member is made in Germany, virtually odorless and non-flammable, plus it features anti-corrosion protection and heat-transfer medium for PC water-cooling and superb protection for copper, nickel, brass, and aluminum. Create your own coolant color and experience the excitement of color mix & match.
Create Your Own Custom Coolant Color
Decide the mix ratio of TT Premium Concentrate to Thermaltake C1000 Pure Clear Coolant on your own, create a preferred coolant color and be an artiste in no time.
The standard recommendation is to use a mix of 50ml TT Premium Concentrate and 950ml Thermaltake C1000 Pure Clear Coolant.
< Mix Only with TT Premium Concentrate>
Pour TT Premium Concentrate into the reservoir filled with Thermaltake C1000 Pure Clear Coolant. The more TT Premium Concentrate you add, the stronger the color will appeal.
Tt LCS Certified
“Tt LCS Certified” is the hallmark that ensures first-class performance from the best features and fitment. A certification exclusive to Thermaltake, it sets the benchmark for all true LCS chassis and is applied only to products that meet our stringent design standards for delivering what hardcore enthusiasts demand. The Tt LCS certification is a way for Thermaltake to designate to all power users the chassis which have been tested for best compatibility with extreme liquid cooling configurations.
German-Made Anti-Corrosive Solution
Being non-flammable, the C1000 Opaque Coolant is a ready-to-use cooling solution with at least 3 years shelf life in airtight containers, providing great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, and aluminum – from corrosion.
The C1000 Opaque Coolant is classified in water hazard class 1 (low-rate endangering) according to German water hazard regulations. The product is readily biodegradable.
Thermaltake C1000 Opaque Coolant is designed specifically for PC liquid cooling systems. Featuring anti-freezing, anti-rusting, water scale prevention and easy application, the C1000 non-transparent coolant brings vivid colors into your build and delivers great thermal efficiency and further reduce the temperature of the system.
1.The coolant color may change over time.
2.The precipitations at the bottom of the bottle are considered normal.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken before using the Pacific series radiators and water blocks
1. To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
2. Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
3. It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
4. Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup
1. It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
2. Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
3. DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
4. Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
5. If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
6. Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
7.Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop
8. Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
9.Coolant might fade over time.