Deepcool RGB Controller with remote RGB control
DeepCool RGB Controller is designed to remotely control RGB lighting effects simply without having to install any clunky software.
The RGB Controller system includes a receiver unit and a magnetic remote controller to easily attach to any steel case.
Just plug in a 4-pin RGB wire and SATA power cable to the receiver and the remote controller can wirelessly control numerous lighting effect presets.
The remote controller is powered with a 3V button(CR2025) battery (2 included).
Just in case the battery runs out on the remote controller, the receiver unit features a button to manually switch lighting functions or turn on/off.
For added functionality, the receiver unit can also be attached to the front I/O reset button for convenient control outside the case.
With the included adaptor, the RGB Controller can also control any non-DeepCool RGB products that have a standard 4-pin 12V RGB connector.
- The control system includes a receiver unit and a magnetic remote controller
- The remote controller is powered with a 3V button(CR2025) battery
- 2 button batteries are included in the package.
- The receiver unit features a button for simple control functions
- The receiver unit can be attached to the front I/O reset button
- Widely compatible to non-Deepcool RGB products
||Remote Control：90×27×9 mm Receiver：55×17×8 mm
||SATA 12V×1 、4-pin(+12V-G-R-B)×1
|Length of HUB Strip Cable
||SATA 12V×1：400 mm 4-pin(+12V-G-R-B)×1：170 mm