TP-Link Deco X60 Wi-Fi 6 Whole-Home Mesh System - 3 Pack, MU-MIMO, Dual-Band AC3000, Parental Controls, Antivirus, QOS
AX5400 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6 System
- Faster Connections: Wi-Fi 6 speeds up to 3,000 Mbps—2,402 Mbps on 5 GHz and 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz.†
- Connect More Devices: OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology quadruple capacity to enable simultaneous transmission to more devices.
- Boosted Seamless Coverage: Achieve seamless whole-home coverage with a clearer and stronger whole-home Wi-Fi signal generated by Wi-Fi 6.‡
- Ultra-Low Latency: Greater reduction in latency enables more responsive gaming and video chatting.
- One Unified Network: Multiple units form a whole-home network that auto-selects the best connection as you move around your home.
- TP-Link HomeShield: Provides comprehensive network protection, robust parental controls, and real-time IoT security.*
- Setup Made Easier Than Ever: The Deco app walks you through the setup step-by-step.
Game-Changer: Wi-Fi 6 Mesh
Armed with Wi-Fi 6 technology, Deco whole home mesh Wi-Fi is designed to deliver a huge boost in coverage, speed, and total capacity. Get on the latest mesh Wi-Fi to enjoy the future network that loads faster and connects more.
AI-Driven Mesh: Always Learning, Constantly Optimizing
Armed with AI-Driven Mesh, Deco X60 delivers smart WiFi that follows you wherever you are, without interruption. It automatically learns your network environment, client quality, and user behaviors. Sophisticated algorithms account for various factors so that Deco X60 provides ideal mesh WiFi, unique to your home. Walk through your home and enjoy seamless streaming at the fastest possible speeds.
Seamless Roaming with One Wi-Fi Name
TP-Link Mesh means Deco units work together to form one unified network. Your phone or tablet automatically connects to the fastest Deco as you move through your home, creating a truly seamless Wi-Fi experience
6 Streams: Greater Experience, Less Lag
With six simultaneous data streams, there’s more than enough bandwidth for connected devices. This means to enjoy more responsive gaming or 8K streaming with flawless video and clear audio even when multiple devices transmitting data at the same time.