TP-Link TX401 10 Gigabit PCI Express Network Adapter
- 10 Gbps Networking - Combined with the latest 10GBase-T Technology, TX401 delivers extreme speeds of up to 10 Gbps, which is 10× faster than typical Gigabit adapters, guaranteeing smooth data transmissions for both internet access and local data transmissions.†
- Versatile Compatibility - With extreme speed and ultra-low latency, 10GBase-T is backwards compatible with Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet, automatically negotiating between higher and lower speed connections.
- CAT6A Ethernet Cable - To maximize TX401's performance, a 1.5 m CAT6A Ethernet Cable is included—rated for up to 10 Gbps while a regular cable is only rated for 1 Gbps.
- Low-Profile and Full-Height Brackets - In addition to the standard bracket, a low-profile bracket is provided for mini tower computer cases. Customized options give you the flexibility to find a bracket that perfectly fits your board design.
- Comprehensive System Support - Fully compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7, Windows Servers 2019/2016/2012 R2, and Linux to meet your diverse operating system needs.
|Interface||1× PCI Express 3.0 x4, 1× RJ45 Gigabit/Megabit Port|
|LED||10 Gbps Link/Act, 5 / 2.5 / 1 Gbps and 100 Mbps Link/Act|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3bz, IEEE802.3an,
IEEE802.3az, IEEE 802.3x
|Data Rates||100 Mbps, 1 Gbps, 2.5 Gbps, 5 Gbps, 10 Gbps for Half-Duplex mode,
200 Mbps, 2 Gbps, 5 Gbps, 10 Gbps, 20 Gbps for Full-Duplex mode
|Dimensions||120.8 × 98.2 × 21.5 mm (4.8 × 3.9 × 0.8 in)|
|Certification||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Package Contents||10 Gigabit PCIe Network Adapter (TX401)
Quick Installation Guide
1.5 m CAT6A Ethernet Cable
|System Requirements||Windows 10/8.1/8/7, Windows Servers 2019/2016/
2012 R2, Linux
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing