AX3000 Gigabit Wi-Fi 6 Access Point
- Gigabit WiFi 6 Speed for 4K Streaming – 3000 Mbps Dual Band WiFi for faster browsing, streaming and downloading, all at the same time.
- Flexible Deployment – Supports Passive PoE to carry electrical power and data simultaneously.
- Multiple Modes – Supports Access Point, Range Extender, Multi-SSID, and Client modes to meet any network needs.
- Boosted Coverage – Four fixed antennas equipped with Beamforming technology extend and concentrate the Wi-Fi signals.
- Captive Portal – Offers a designed portal page for heightened security and marketing.
|Interface||1 Gigabit Port (Supports Passive PoE)|
|Button||Power On/Off Button, WPS Button, Reset Button|
|External Power Supply||48V/0.5A|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||9.4×6.5×1.7 in (240×165×43.6mm)|
|Antenna Type||4 Fixed High Performance Antennas|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE802.11b/g/n/ax 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11a/n/ac/ax 5 GHz|
|Frequency||2.4 GHz and 5 GHz|
|Signal Rate||2402 Mbps at 5 GHz, 574 Mbps at 2.4 GHz|
|Reception Sensitivity||5 GHz:
11ax HE20 MCS0:-97dBm, 11ac VHT20 MCS9:-73dBm, 11ax HE20 MCS11:-67dBm
11ax HE40 MCS0:-94dBm, 11ac VHT40 MCS9:-70dBm, 11ax HE40 MCS11:-63dBm
11ax HE80 MCS0:-91dBm, 11ac VHT80 MCS9:-66dBm, 11ax HE80 MCS11:-60dBm
11ac VHT160 MCS9:-63dBm, 11ax HE160 MCS11:-58dBm
11ac VHT20 MCS0:-97dBm, 11ac VHT20 MCS8:-73dBm, 11ax HE20 MCS11:-65dBm
11ac VHT40 MCS0:-93dBm, 11ac VHT40 MCS9:-69dBm, 11ax HE40 MCS11:-62dBm
|Transmit Power||FCC: <23dBm(2.4GHz), <22dBm(5GHz)|
|Wireless Functions||Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WMM, Wireless Statistics, Access Control|
|Wireless Security||WPA, WPA2, WPA3, WPA/WPA2-Enterprise encryptions|
|Quality of Service||WMM|
|Operating Modes||Access Point, Range Extender, Client, Multi-SSID|
|System Tools||SNMP, Ping Watchdog|
|DHCP||Server, DHCP Client List|
|Package Contents||Wireless Access Point TL-WA3001
RJ45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
PoE Power Injector
|System Requirements||Internet Explorer 11+, Firefox 12.0+, Chrome 20.0+, Safari 4.0+, or
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C(32°F ~ 104°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
*Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition.
‡Use of MU-MIMO requires clients to also support MU-MIMO.