AC1300 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System
- Deco uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole-home Wi-Fi coverage — eliminate weak signal areas once and for all!
- With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form one unified whole-home network with the same network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds.
- A Deco M5 three-pack delivers Wi-Fi to an area of up to 510 metres, while a Deco M5 two-pack delivers up to 350 metres. And if that’s not enough, simply add more Decos to the network anytime to increase coverage.
- Deco M5 provides fast and stable connections with speeds of up to 1267Mbps and works with any internet service provider (ISP) and modem.
- Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free connections for over 100 devices.
- TP-Link HomeCareTM provides a suite of personalised and secure features, including Parental Controls, built-in Antivirus and Quality of Service (QoS).
- Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.
IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5 GHz
IEEE 802.11n/b/g 2.4 GHz
5 GHz: 867 Mbps (802.11ac)
2.4 GHz: 400 Mbps (802.11n)
3-5 Bedroom Houses (3-pack)
TP-Link Mesh Technology
Optional Ethernet backhaul work together to link Deco units to provide seamless coverage
4× Antennas (Internal)
Multiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areas
Concentrates wireless signal strength towards clients to expand WiFi range
Distribute devices to different bands for optimal performance
Simultaneously communicates with multiple MU-MIMO clients
|Working Modes||Router Mode
Access Point Mode
|Ethernet Ports||2× Gigabit Ports
*Per Deco Unit
Supports WAN/LAN auto-sensing
|Network Security||SPI Firewall
Malicious Site Checker
Port Intrusion Prevention
Infected Device Isolation
Notification and Log
|Guest Network||1× 5 GHz Guest Network
1× 2.4 GHz Guest Network
HomeCare™ Parental Controls
Time Schedule (Bed Time)
|WAN Types||Dynamic IP
|Quality of Service||
QoS by Device
QoS by Application
|Cloud Service||OTA Firmware Upgrade
|NAT Forwarding||Port Forwarding
DHCP Client List
|WiFi Transmission Power||CE:
<20 dBm (2.4 GHz)
<23 dBm (5 GHz)
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||4.7 × 4.7 × 1.5 in
(120 × 120 × 38 mm)
Deco M5 (3-pack)
3 Deco M5 Units
1 RJ45 Ethernet Cable
3 Power Adapters
1 Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Android 5.0 or later
iOS 9.0 or later
*Note: The minimum system requirements will be updated alongside updates to the app, subject to official website information.
Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
*1. Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range, coverage, and maximum quantity of connected devices are based on test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless data throughput. wireless coverage, and quantity of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
*2. TP-Link HomeCareTM is available for free for the first few months after subscription. Please visit and check: www.tp-link.com/homecare
*3. Deco M3/ E3 is comprised of a router (Deco M4R/ E4R) and one or two satellites (Deco M3W), while Deco M4/ E4 is comprised of two or three Deco M4R/ E4R units. And Deco M3W will be released soon.