Tapo RV20MagSlim LiDAR Navigation Robot Vacuum
- Ultra-Slim 3.1-in Design: Moves freely under furniture to reach hidden dirt and grime that can’t escape its sweep.
- MagSlim LiDAR Navigation System: Accurately maps out your house in minutes, reducing omissions and repeated cleaning, and even works well in the dark.
- Customisable Cleaning: Merge and separate areas, set cleaning schedule, and customize clean modes for each room.
- 4-Level Suction Modes: 2000Pa Strong Suction. Easily clean pet hair, daily messes, and more.
- Twin Side Brushes: Takes care of corners and edges while preventing dirt from splashing for more thorough clean.
- 3-Hour Continuous Cleaning: 2600mAh battery for long-lasting cleaning.‡
- Quiet Cleaning: Cleans your home without disturbing you or your pets with working volume of 51dB.△
- Auto-Charging: Returns to the charging dock automatically when the battery gets low, and then restarts right where it left off.
- OTA Updates Supported: Upgrade to the latest firmware via Tapo App for a better experience. More features to come.
|Recharge & Resume
|MAPPING & NAVIGATION FEATURES
|MagSlim™ LiDAR + Gyroscope
|20 mm/0.79 in
|Max Suction Power
|Suction Level Adjustment
|51 dB (Quiet Mode)
60 dB (Default/Standard)
|Robot Vacuum: 342.2 × 341.8 × 78 mm (13.5 × 13.5 × 3.1 in)
|Robot Vacuum Cleaner ×1
Charge Base ×1
Power Adapter ×1
Side Brush ×4
HEPA Filter ×2
Cleaning Brush ×1
|IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4 GHz band only
Bluetooth 4.2 (only for setup)
|Rated Input Voltage
|120 VAC, 60 Hz
|Max Charging Power Consumption
|Max Working Power Consumption
|Robot Vacuum: 45W
|Child & Pet Lock
|Works with Google Home
|Works with Amazon Alexa
‡Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer, using quiet vacuuming mode with a full battery. Actual results may vary according to the working status and home environment.
△Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer, using quiet vacuuming mode. Actual results may vary according to the working status.
§Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer according to IEC/ASTM 62885-7:2020 standards.