TP LINK VIGI NVR1008H-8MP VIGI 8 Channel PoE+ Network Video Recorder
VIGI 8 Channel PoE+ Network Video Recorder
- 4K HDMI Video Output & 16MP Decoding Capacity: Sharp image definition up to 8MP and an 8-channel display ensures you capture every detail, from every angle‡.
- Simplified Deployment with PoE+: Easily connect and power your PoE camera with one RJ45 cable transmitting both data and power. No power adapter needed.
- 8-Channel Simultaneous Playback*: Replay the feed from up to 8 cameras at the same time, increase replay speed, and find events in the video schedule to easily review footage.
- H.265+: Without using any extra bandwidth, your camera transmits compressed crystal-clear video to save disk space, ease network loads, and reduce monitoring costs without sacrificing image quality.
- ONVIF Ensures Compatibility△: Easily add IPCs from VIGI and other brands to establish a powerful and varied network thanks to barrier-free compatibility.
- Plug & Play: Allows new and unused VIGI IP Cameras to be added automatically to the new NVR and activated instantly, making installation faster than ever before.
- 24/7 Continuous Recording: Stores up to 10 TB of footage from connected cameras to secure your data for quick, convenient access.
- Remote Monitoring: The dedicated VIGI app, web UI, and VIGI Security Manager enable remote monitoring, providing ease and convenience.
- Flexible Installation: Choose the suitable installation method by simply housing your NVR on a rack, or placing it on or under a desk for greater convenience.
- Two-Way Audio: With voice intercom support, carry two-way conversations while watching your feed from anywhere. Suitable for management.
Every angle all on one screen.
4K HDMI Video Output & 8× 2MP Decoding Capacity
Shows more details with up to 8MP resolution for one channel and 16MP decoding capacity in total for all channels ‡ .
Dedicated 8 PoE+ ports (113 W budget) for simplified IP camera deployment § .
Features 8× 10/100Mbps PoE+ ports, the NVR supports up to 30 W on each PoE+ port. Designed to use a single Ethernet cable for both data and power transmission, it offers flexible installation to fit in various surveillance scenarios for small businesses, such as groceries, warehouses, restaurants, and financial institutions.
Reviewing footage is faster than ever.
8-Channel Simultaneous Playback *
Replay the feed from up to 8 cameras at the same time, increase replay speed, and find events in the video schedule to easily review footage.
No need to check long compatibility lists.
ONVIF Ensures Compatibility
Easily add IPCs from VIGI and other brands to establish a powerful and varied network thanks to barrier-free compatibility△ .