Ugreen SATA 3.0 cable for connecting hard drives and other devices with SATA connection.
Cable length: 0.5M
Level on one side, corner connector on the other.
- Ugreen SATA 3 cable is designed to connect motherboards and host controllers to internal Serial ATA hard drives and DVD drives, quickly upgrading your computer for expanded storage. Please be kindly noted that this cable does not provide power for your hard drive. It must be powered separately.
- 6 Gbps Fast Data Transfer: The latest SATA Revision 3.0 allows for data transfer speeds of up to 6 Gbps, 2x faster than SATA II, backwards compatible with SATA I and SATA II. Data transfer speed is limited by rating of the attached equipment.
- Flexible Right Angle Design: Straight connector and 90-degree right angle connector makes it easy to fit in hard to reach areas and tight space.
- Cost-effective 3 Pack Combo: 3 Pack SATA 3 cable is a cost effective way to provide replacement or spare for different SATA systems or for RAID configuration.
- Secure Connection: Locking latch on each end of the sata cable to ensure secure connections for fast and reliable file transfers.