The Unitek 'USB Hub with KM Swap & File Transfer' is a mouthful to pronounce, and offers an equally overloaded set of features to help make you more productive. Connect one end to a PC/Mac or Android device and you can use it simply as a USB3.0 hub. But connect the other end to another of those devices and the Hub comes alive, allowing you to control both devices with the same set of Keyboard/Mouse controls.
As if that isn't enough, switching between computers or devices is as simple as moving your cursor from one screen to the other. A brief setup asks you to which side is the secondary screen located; you then simply move your cursor beyond that edge of the main screen, to watch it instantly appear on the second! This works for mouse pointing and clicking, as well as keyboard commands and gestures like Apple's "two finger tap right click" etc.
Want to drag and drop files from one desktop to another? Sure*!
Anyone who works across two computers - perhaps one for work and one for home - will find this their new best friend. No more plugging and unplugging of USB drives to share files.
(*subject to correct permission settings within OS.)
- 3 x USB 3.0 Port for easy expansion
- USB3.0 with super speed transfer up to 5Gbps
- Enabling cross-platform data synchronisation, keyboard and mouse control
- Allow data transfer in Windows, Mac OS and Android without the use of memory sticks
- Support Drag & Drop, Clipboard Share function
- Elegant and stylish appearance
- Includes USB cable and USB to MicroUSB (OTG) adaptor for Android connection
- 4 downstream (3 USB3.0 A Female, 1 USB2.0 A Female)
- 1 upstream ports (USB3.0 A Female)
- Support Windows to Windows, Windows to Mac OS, Windows to Android
- Support Mac OS to Mac OS, Mac OS to Android
- Support Windows 2000 SP3 / Win XP / Vista / Win 7 / 8 (Exclude RT version) / 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Support Android with OTG function
- 1 x USB3.0 3 Port Hub + KM Swap & File Transfer
- 1 x USB2.0 A Male to USB2.0 A Male cable
- 1 x USB2.0 OTG Adaptor(Y-A015A)
- 1 x User Manual