Terms & Conditions
- Anyware does not sell to the public
- To become a registered reseller of Anyware Corporation, you must be a legitimate reseller of IT products & services and have a current ABN or Business Number. You may be requested during your approval process to provide evidence of the type of business. Anyware reserves the right to refuse your registration should we believe that you are not a legitimate reseller.
- Anyware will conduct on a periodical basis, account reviews to determine whether "resellers" are purchasing primarily for personal use rather than for business purposes i.e. not for resale. Anyware reserves the right to revoke your reseller account at this time.
- An admin fee applies for orders placed that are below $50ex GST.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice. As an importer and distributor, our prices are greatly affected by the Australian dollar exchange rate and other economical costs . We will keep our prices low for as long as we can, however, due to the exchange rate fluctuation, we may be forced to review our prices.
- Title of all goods supplied does not pass to the purchaser until full payment has been received and funds cleared by our bank.
- Anyware Corporation shall not be liable for any errors or for incidental or consequential damages in connection with the furnishing, performance or use of any products purchased.
- Customers without an established credit account with Anyware Corporation must pay for in full (see payment details below) before goods will be supplied. Cheque payments may be subject to clearance by our bank.
- Anyware Corporation reserves the right to refuse to supply any order/s without providing a reason for such refusal.
- Anyware Corporation will not be held responsible for any damage, loss or delay occurring to goods in transit. Accordingly, we recommend that you arrange your own transit insurance.
- All freight charges to be borne by the customer unless prior arrangements have been made with Anyware Corporation. Customers returning goods under warranty must pay all related freight charges. (That is both inbound and outbound)
- Anyware Corporation will not accept any responsibility or charges for transport arranged by customers or arranged by Anyware Corporation on behalf of the customer.
- A Return Authorisation (RA) number must be obtained before returning goods together with a copy of the original invoice to Anyware Corporation either for warranty claims or returns for credit. Proper packaging must be supplied for all returned goods, as any warranty will be void if goods are damaged during transit, and damaged goods will not be accepted for credit or warranty.
- We reserve the right to charge a $20.00 fee to offset testing costs when goods returned for warranty are found to be fault free.
- A restocking fee of 20% of the invoiced value is applicable to goods returned for credit within 30 days of the dispatch date. These goods must be in original condition and packaging. We will not accept goods returned for credit that arrive later than 30 days from the invoice date.
- The specifications of all products listed on our website are approximate and subject to change without notice.
- Illustrations depicted on this website are for information purposes only. Product models and physical features are subject to variation without notice.
- There will be an administration charge of $20.00 for any cheque returned (bounced) from our bank whether due to insufficient funds or any other reason.
Orders are accepted via our website, by fax, or email to the below sales addresses; phone orders are not accepted. If ordering via a method other than our website, please ensure your order makes reference to our product numbers. In the event that you do not use our product numbers we cannot guarantee you will receive the correct items. Should you wish to use your own courier, please provide the courier's name, phone number and your account number. Upon receipt of your order, we will prepare the order and then supply a pending invoice to you detailing stock availability, prices, GST, and applicable freight charges.
By cash or a direct deposit into our account (details are listed below) through any Commonwealth bank branch. Please fax or email the deposit slip to us as proof of payment.
- You may post a cheque to Anyware Computer Accessories.
- Pay by credit card.
2% surcharge on all orders made with a credit card
- Pay via Electronic Banking or Internet. Please note it may take 1-2 days before the payment is confirmed.
- We shall ship the goods to you immediately upon the deposit being reconciled on the next morning's bank statement
Banking Procedure for Direct Deposit:
Please ensure you deposit your payment into the bank account of the office you ordered from.
Paying into the wrong account may result in a late delivery.
All brands and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks and are the property of their respective holders. We will not be held responsible for omissions or errors in typography or photography.